VACANCY TRANSPORT PLANNER
Are you looking for a new exciting challenge as a transport planner in sea containers? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
There is a lot to consider by planning transports. Before, during and after transport, a lot happens in the field of administration, communication and controls. As a transport planner you process transports, documents and problems together in a team. You have daily close contact with drivers and clients to make agreements about the transport to be carried out. There is also sufficient space and freedom within the department to develop yourself further and come up with new ideas. Does this feature appeal to you? Then read on quickly!
Who are we looking for?
A stress-resistant team player with a flexible attitude and affinity with sea containers.
- Geographical knowledge of Benelux/Europe so that the puzzle can be solved every day.
- Communicative and social with a customer-oriented attitude.
Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
What can you expect from us
A pleasant working environment with a collegial and informal atmosphere in which people work as a team, but also independently.
- A continuously growing company where innovation is central.
- Varied function with daily challenge and sufficient supervision of the entire team.
- There is room for your own initiative, new ideas and the opportunity to develop yourself further.
- An involved employer and good working conditions.
What we can offer you
A full-time position with a permanent appointment with good functioning.
- Market-based monthly salary, which depends on function, experience and age. On top of this you will of course receive holiday pay.
- 25 vacation days.
- Travel allowance. Any company car is negotiable based on your experience.
- A good pension scheme.
- Bonus scheme for good performance.
- Employee handbook that is connected to the employment contract.
- Means of communication to perform the job (telephone and laptop).
- Your personal development is central. Therefore we offer also opportunities to follow training and/or courses.
A reference and VOG statement is part of our application procedure.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you want to become our new colleague?
Send your CV and motivation via the application button or send an e-mail to email@example.com