Doing business with United Container Transport BV means doing business according to the general terms and conditions.
The General Transport Conditions (AVC) always apply to all our activities regarding transport by road, always as the most recently filed version at the registry of the court in Amsterdam and Rotterdam. Cross-border road transport takes place in accordance with the CMR Convention and the AVC referred to in addition thereto. All disputes arising from or related to (the) agreement(s) concluded between the parties will be settled by the competent court in Rotterdam. Dutch law is applicable.
The terms and conditions have been made available to you before or at the conclusion of the agreement and will be sent free of charge upon request. You can also read and download it below
- General transport conditions 2002 (Dutch – version 2015).pdf
- General Transport Conditions 2002 (English – version 2015).pdf
- CMR Convention (Dutch).pdf
- CMR Convention (English).pdf
- UCT General Terms and Conditions.pdf
- UCT Terms and Conditions.pdf
Please note: our terms and conditions are PDF files. You can use the Adobe PDF reader here .