Sea container transport planner
As a transport planner you are responsible for efficiently planning and coordinating all activities related to sea container transports. You work closely with the entire team, customers, external parties and drivers to ensure that transport is carried out on time and cost-effectively. Important tasks include drawing up transport routes and determining which driver will make which journey based on the workload, maintaining contacts with suppliers and customers. In addition, you are responsible for checking and processing the administration of the journeys and for quickly responding and adjusting in the event of problems to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Spatial insight and experience in sea container transport are essential for this position.
Who are we looking for?
- You have thorough geographical knowledge of the Netherlands
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in a similar position in sea container transport
- You have excellent communication skills and are proactive in finding solutions and opportunities
- You can switch quickly and maintain a good overview, even in stressful situations
- You are a team player and can work well together to solve daily planning challenges
- You are accurate and can handle workload
- Flexibility comes naturally to you, and you are willing to work from home in the evenings and occasionally on weekends if necessary
- You have an excellent command of both the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written
What do we offer?
- A challenging and versatile full-time position
- Space for own initiative and development opportunities
- A pleasant working environment with an informal collegial atmosphere
- Travel allowance
- A solid pension scheme
- good working conditions
- Market-oriented salary in accordance with experience