Junior assistant transport planner sea container
Do you feel at home in logistics? And are you ready to start your career as a junior assistant transport planner? In this role you will work closely with our experienced team to efficiently plan and coordinate sea container transports. You will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience and grow within the company. As a junior assistant transport planner you will learn to create orders, use the operational system and provide planning assistance with daily transport challenges. You will also liaise with suppliers and customers, and help manage the administration of the trips. We are looking for someone with good spatial insight and a passion for transport. Experience in shipping container transport is a plus, but not required – we provide training and support to develop your skills. As a junior assistant transport planner you will have the opportunity to learn quickly and contribute to the success of our team.
Who are we looking for?
- You have geographical knowledge of the Netherlands
- Experience in sea container transport is a plus, but not required
- You have strong communication skills
- Maintaining an overview, even under pressure, is not a challenge for you.
- You are a team player and can work well together, with a willingness to learn
- Accuracy and the ability to work under pressure are your strengths.
- Self-initiative is highly appreciated.
- Flexibility comes naturally to you, and you are open to the possibility of working from home at a later stage of the position, if necessary, in the evenings and occasionally on weekends.
- You have an excellent command of both the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written
What do we offer?
- A challenging and versatile full-time position in which you have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills
- Space for your own initiative and development opportunities, where we support you in your professional growth
- A pleasant working environment with an informal collegial atmosphere, in which teamwork and cooperation are central
- Travel allowance (if applicable)
- A solid pension scheme, so that you are well provided for for the future.
- good working conditions
- Market-oriented salary in accordance with experience and performance